- For Sale
- For Rent
- About Us
Located at shores of the magnificent Lake Elementaita and within Pelican lodge, a paltry 900 meters off the Nairobi – Nakuru Highway, 125 km from Nairobi and 30 km from Nakuru.
THE HOLIDAY HOMES This controlled development of holiday homes project consists of two (2) and three (3) Bedroom Villas with a plot size of 40 by 60 feet. The development comes complete with a Kitchen, Living room, parking for two (2) cars and a Rooftop Balcony. The management of the villas will be done by Pelican Lodge and the villa owners association. The Villa owner and/or clients have a right to use the Hotel’s Facilities. Because these homes are located within the Pelican Lodge grounds, there is an assurance of 24hr security and amenities that include County Water supply backed by reservoirs and a borehole. Power supply is by Kenya power with a backup generator.
PRICE: The plot costs KSHS. 2.8 Million (two million eight hundred thousand only)
ABOUT THE PELICAN LODGE
The Pelican Lodge is nestled in a pristine environment above Lake Elementaita. The lodge is named after the pelican birds found in the area, set on private land (no conservancy fees) between Naivasha and Nakuru highway, where one can experience amazing sunset and bird watching experiences. Ideal for team building, conferences, weddings and holiday get-away.
TOURISTS ATTRACTIONS NEAR THE LODGE.
1. Magnificent view of Lake Elementaita with its many Flamingos and Pelican birds.
2. A bird watchers paradise with more than 450 species.
3. Nature walk trail along the shores of the lake.
4. Opposite Soysambu conservancy where one can enjoy game drives.
5. Near Kariandusi pre-historic site.
6. 30 minute drive to Lake Nakuru National park.
7. 40 minute drive to Lake Naivasha.
8. 30 minute drive to Menengai crater.
EXISTING FACILITIES WITHIN THE LODGE: